What is a Health Coach?
A Health Coach is a supportive mentor who motivates individuals to cultivate positive health choices. Health Coaches educate and support clients to achieve their health goals through lifestyle and behavior adjustments.
Why do you need a Health Coach?
1. Statistically speaking, the odds are not in your favor to follow through with your New Year’s Resolution to lose weight or get healthy. Make a resolution every day when you wake up to improve your health. A health coach will show you how to make small changes that will build up to a lifetime of good health.
2. You don’t understand why you have gained weight. A health coach will help you identify the easiest changes to make today that will make the biggest impact on your health.
3. You have cravings that you don’t know how to handle, so you end up eating. A health coach will help you identify the cause of the cravings and enable you to beat your cravings or binge eating.
4. The people around you are unhealthy or overweight. If our friends and family are overweight, the odds increase that we will be overweight as well. A health coach can help support you when others don’t understand, offer tips on how to talk to others about the changes you are making and help you find ways to connect with others that are on their journey to better health.
5. You want to lose weight fast, so you are debating what diet to try next. Strict diets usually don’t work. First, you severely restrict yourself, and when you lose the weight, the diet ends and you don’t know how to eat on a normal, daily basis. A health coach will teach you how to make healthy decisions one meal at a time!
6. You don’t have enough time for yourself. There are only so many hours in a day and you simply don’t have any time to devote to yourself for pampering, exercise, or to cook. A health coach will help empower you to finally take care of yourself.
7. You are stressed out with work and family responsibilities. If you suffer from stress or anxiety, a health coach will teach you about the relationship between stress and chronic disease, how to reset your priorities, and how to get your stress under control.
8. Your family needs to eat better but you aren’t sure how to accomplish that with what you know or the time you have. There are cookbooks, diet books, commercials, restaurants, and products labeled “healthy” on the market, and you need to improve your and your family’s diet. That’s what a health coach is there for! Simplify the process by asking your health coach where to start.
9. You are confused about whether meat, protein, carbs, dairy, produce, or GMO foods are healthy. Every existing diet conflicts with every other diet. How can you tell what is healthy for you? A health coach will help you determine what foods are healthy for YOU and what will work for YOU.
10. Nothing has worked before so you continue to gain weight or have chronic health issues. If you suffer from black and white thinking, chances are you have given up because nothing you have tried before worked. If you have gained weight, or if you are suffering from chronic health issues that are blood sugar-related, high cholesterol, blood pressure, inflammation or arthritis, or other health issues, you may be able to improve your health quickly through food and nutrition. A health coach can help you wade through the mountains of nutrition research to figure out what works for you and your health.
Struggle with Emotional Eating?
Try the 2B Mindset!
Ready to get started with me as your Health Coach?
Are you ready to get started? Let’s talk! Fill out the contact form and I will personally reach out to you to talk about your health and wellness goals. If you are ready to browse and shop, feel free to check out my online store here, if you place an order, I will reach out to you to help you get started: https://mysite.coach.teambeachbody.com?coachId=1172085&locale=en_US